Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Re-Opening

Once upon two or three years ago, I started a blog to keep myself entertained in the yawning hours I had between activities for the summer.  It turned into a quiet little side project of mine, and then eventually those yawning hours were startled into rigid, hectic schedules that have kept me away from my quiet little corner of my writing garden.  

But at long last I have a honeycomb of sweet time – dripping with minutes of golden pure reflection.  And though there are some weeds and while my gardening tools have grown a bit rusty, the ground is still fertile and my secret garden is ready to be cared for once again.
         
For any of my old readers, you may notice that many of my old posts are no longer up to be read.  That is because I have simply come to a new place in my life and some thoughts are better kept to one’s self and shared with a few trusted friends rather than the random whole of the Interwebs.  So forgive me if you enjoyed a particular arrangement of words.  Some things are better to simply be remembered vaguely.
            
Business aside, I’d like to welcome you all to join me in my somewhat messy patch of life as I haul away some of the weeds and dead leaves that have accumulated in the past couple of years.  I don’t yet know what I’m going to plant, or what it’s all going to look like yet.  I’ve a vague idea of what I’d like to plant.  It’s all a matter of what the Master Gardener puts into my hands.  

Whatever it ends up becoming, I’ve a fond suspicion that it will be something exquisitely beautiful.

                  

                                                    Until next time,

                                                                             Rosie Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment